Wednesday, January 27, 2016

GERDA STEINER DESIGNES CHALLENGE

HELLO MY FRIENDS!!!
I finally get back in a track's with card making and publishing. I get some cute images and I couldn't resist to use them.
Today I made card with this cutie "LOVE YOU KITTEN",image for Monthly Challenge - January 2016 - Love you Kitten and I am also gona participate the Guest Designer Call


This is my card.I colored the image with my markers(finecolour) and cut it,and lay it on a white embossed panel ,love these heart embossing folder).Under I put some designer paper add some red sequins.The sentiment is also embossed in silver and I add two banner's more.


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. You've coloured the kitten beautifully. I love it's little stripes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Victoria for you're lovely comments ...:)

      Delete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...