Saturday, August 29, 2020

Bella Bear Hot Chocolate - Too Cute -A Gem of a Challenge

 Hello everyone!!!

Yay...new challenge started at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE .And as always ,it's a Anything Goes theme .
For this week I made a Christmas card using super cute Bella Bear Hot Chocolate - Too Cute image .I coloured it with my ZIG clean color real brush markers and fussy cut him . I made a snow globe using Silhouette machine ,but you can also make it using circle die and a banner die ,and the snow banks you can cut . I heat embossed the big snowflakes from Snowflake Garden Stamp Set with white EP and inked with speckled egg oxide ink.The sentiment is from retired stamp set .
                                                                   
The paper I used is from Papers 2 - Winnie Christmas Wishes .

                                    If you need some inspirations go to our FB pages...
or you like  Anything Goes challenges ,than join us here...
DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE 

                                                          
                                                                

1 comment:

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...