Friday, May 10, 2019

Winnie Mermaid Mermazing -NEW Polkadoodles release

Hello my crafty friends!!!
Wuhuuuu!!!
New release is here...yayyyy...
Hop to the shop to see brand new digital images...Fabulous Winnie Mermaid Mermazing 
LOVEEE it and perfect images for upcoming summer .
My first card is shell  shaped card ,and for that (and for bubbles and corals too) I used my Silhouette Portrait 2 .Then I printed the gorgeous papers Mermazing Mermaid printable digi scrap papers  and cut them too with Silhouette ,but a bit smaller for beautiful white edge. 

The embellishments ,shells,are from Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles - 46 Colour Embellishment and add them with the sentiment from new collection Winnie Mermazing Mermaid Quotes .

Here is the close up of the beautiful image...and what's fabulous you can get same image as precoloured one Winnie Mermaid Mermazing (precoloured) .


With this card I will participate at....

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work, Thank you for Joining us at Get Creative Challenges and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...