Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Week 4 at Digi Choosday with Anything Goes theme

Hello my friends!!!
It's Tuesday and it's time for a new ANYTHING GOES challenge at DIGI CHOOSDAY   BLOG  and also time for a new DISCOUNT to get awesome deal...hop over to the blog and look for the discount code,notice-valid only today,until midnight !!!

For this week challenge Dt has a task to recycle ...so I used the box from Milka pralines and made the shadow box,after I took out the plastic .I used papers from Winnie Celebrations Papers and covered the box.For the inside I used  image from Toppers - Lil Miss Sugarpops Kit 2 and fussy cut her .I die cut a few clouds with Fluffy Clouds ,and for the sun  and flowers I used the same flower die from Fanciful Circles Nested Set . Sentiment is also from Celebrations collection and the letters Kiara (my daughters name ) are from my stash.
With this card I will participate at...

7 comments:

  1. So super pretty! What a gorgeous gift! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! This will be great in her room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous project!! Love the pretty papers and the adorable image you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. O love this so wonderful and sweet and LOVE the colors1!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    welcome to Visit and Follow my blog
    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door last week. Your creation is fantastic, we would love to have one of your projects featured in an upcoming issue of the magazine! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your frame is so lovely and beautiful. Thank you for playing with us at Artistic Inspirations.
    DT Melle Clef
    http://melleclef.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thank you for joining our “3D Projects” Challenge at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...