Friday, May 19, 2017

WINNIE-NEW POLKADOODLES RELEASE

Hello my friends!!!
I have very exited news for you today...it's a RELEASE day.New Winnie collection at POLKADOODLES SHOP, you can find WINNIE SPECIAL MOMENTS ..what an awesome collection.Also you can buy the images and the design sheets separately.
For my card I used  VACATION WINNIE SPECIAL MOMENTS,colored her with my color pencils and fussy cut her.I use the paper from PAPER HEAVEN 3 - WINNIE SPECIAL MOMENTS and the embellishments and sentiments from the same collection.

                                                                               
Hop to the shop to get discount for new release ...and also for some Winnie inspirations projects hop to the FB pages....DIGI CHOOSDAY

With this card I will also participate at...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CraftyCatz this week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...