Thursday, March 23, 2017

aud sentiments -the paper shelter

Hello my friends!!!
New challenge started at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE BLOG and for this week our lovely sponsor is
 and the theme for our challenge is
ANYTHING BUT A BIRTHDAY SENTIMENT
For this challenge I use kindly provided adorable image
and after I colored them with my markers I decide to keep card simple,and colored the sky and die cut the grass ad clouds...the sun is chipboard sticker.

Hope ypi like my card and get inspired to join our challenge...hugs and kisses...Željka

Also,with this card I will participate at...



10 comments:

  1. Too cute! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge! ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Team-mate.. Cute Easter card. I like this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo srčkana voščilnica .Hvala da se igraš z nami na Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww . . . they are cute! Love the little scene you created; it's perfect for a CAS card! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable Easter card. Such a sweet Easter scene. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Zelijka, I love your Easter creation. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps, Alma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...