Wednesday, February 22, 2017

ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE-PHOTO CHALLENGE #230

Hello my friends!!!
It's Wednesday and new challenge starts over at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE and for these week we have fun challenge for you...PHOTO INSPIRATION...

Wow...what a photo...you can get inspiration in colors,design,associate on something...so many ways...
And here is my card and how I get inspired.
I wanted a baby boy card and the chevron pattern on my card for sure.So I looked in my stash and found a unicorn freebe  and decide he is perfect.I colored it with my markers in two shades of blue.With the chevron stamp(Jane's Doodles-retired) I stamped the tag with Versa Magic Midnight Black chalk ink.The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted  Little Onesie stamp set,and I used some designer paper from my stash...and here is my design
I hope you like my card and get inspired,and join us with your inspiration from the photo.
Love and hugs...Željka

With this card I will also participate at....

9 comments:

  1. Your little unicorn: darling! Such a sweet take on the inspiration tag and the photo! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Tag, You're It gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe ... as your tag says 'PRECIOUS'! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Ric-Rac/Zig-Zag’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet card! Love the subtle zig zag on the tag. Absolutely beautiful colors in that inspiration photo. My stamp room will be a very pale aqua if I ever get it painted. Just trying to work out the time, sheesh. Your card is so adorable and I'm glad you shared it with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with a really sweet image.Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty, pretty card with cute tag! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sweet project, love the fresh colours. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card with tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends. Good Luck!
    Tracy, DT

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...