Saturday, June 25, 2016

You make me smile !!!

                                                                     Hello my friends!!!
I LOVE this adorable kitty from Gerda Steiner so after I color it with color pencil and fussy cut it I stamp the circles with pink ink,and add my image. I use it as the focal image at AAA Cards-Game #67 - Googley Eyes and also for the design of my card I use the sketch from  the CAS(E) this Sketch #178 .

I also enter at 


                                                                                            


16 comments:

  1. Oh, so sweet, Zeljka! Great to see you in the AAA Cards gallery. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa for your lovely comment...hugs...Zeljka

      Delete
  2. Your card is so cute and I love the googly eyes:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so had me smiling, Željka ... what a sweet critter ... and so fun with those googly eyes! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering the Ribbon Girl 'use any image' challenge Zelijka with your fun card, I love those googly eyes!

    Anne x

    www.ribbongirl.co.uk
    www.learningtojive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet CAS card. Love the background. Showcases the cute kitty very well. Thank you for joining us this time for our "Anything goes" Challenge at LTSCB!
    hugs
    Irena DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Irena for your lovely comment...hugs...Zeljka

      Delete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...