1. Here are the supplies you need:notebook,cardstock,designer or printed paper,doublesided tape or glue,ruler.edge punch or decorative scissors,cuter,some ribbon and decorative flowers.
2.Put generous amount off doublesided tape.
3.Glue the cardstock on the notebook.
4.Cut off the excess paper on the edges and round the corners.
5.Cut two stripes out off cardstock and decorate them.
6.You can decorate it with edge punch or with decorative scissors.
7. Glue the stripes t6o the edges of the notebook front page like showed in the picture.
8. Measure the pattern paper to check if it fits the way you want, but dont glue it yet.
9. Using first pattern paper measurements cut out the other pattern paper.
10. Glue them together as showed on picture above.
11.Where two papers are crossing eachother , put some decorative stripe of paper to cover it.
12. Over the stripes put some ribbon for more decoration( if want) and glue all together ( both pattern papers with this stripe) to the notebook.
13. Last thing is more decoration, and on this picture above you can see how my notebook ended up :))
Hope you like the tutorial and see you soon :*